UTL Heliac 1650VA / 24V
Heliac Solar Inverter
UTL Heliac solar inverter is one of the best inverter for home, which utilize both solar energy and grid power to charge the batteries. In first priority solar energy will run the load, charge battery and in second priority government electricity will be used. Heliac solar inverters are available from 850VA to 3500VA.
UTL Heliac smart PCU has the advance features like solar charge controller, multi colour LCD display, LED indication, maximum preference to solar, built in IT mode etc.
Particulars Description System Rating 1650/50A Capacity 1500VA Operating DC Voltage 24V Nominal Grid Voltage 230V Battery Low Buzzer 10.8V Battery Low Cut 10.5V Battery High Cut 16.5V Grid Charging Voltage (Equalize) After 30Days Grid Charging Current 12A/15A Grid Reconnect @ Battery Voltage 11.8V Output Phase 1 Phase Nominal Output Voltage 220V±8% Max. Output Current 4.3A Nominal Frequency 50Hz±1% Output Waveform Sine wave Typical Efficiency ≥85% Maximum PV Power Recommended (315W/320W/325W)x4 Solar current max 50A Solar current min >3A (Below 3A, System will act like Solar Absent) Protection Overload, Battery Low, Battery High, Output Short, Battery Reverse, Over Heat, Over frequency, Under Frequency, SPV High. LED Indication System ON, (IT Mode, SMF/TUB, Boost charging, DG Mode, Grid charging) Enable/Disable. Switches Reset for System ON/OFF, UP, Down, Back, Enter(For LCD Calibration) Standard Compliance IP20 Weight 15Kg Dimension L x W x H 300x265x165 mm
IT mode enables or disable – Press button three times to enable or disable the IT mode.
SMU and Tubular mode – Press button three times for on or off the SMU and tubular mode.
Power On or Off.
Boost Charging mode – Press this button three times for enable and disable the boost charging mode.
Grid charging and DC mode – Long press button for enable and disable Grid Charging and DC mode.
Unique Features of Heliac Inverter
- Heliac solar inverter is preference to solar energy over the grid power. It gives first priority of charging to solar power over grid power. It means that when solar energy is available, the batteries will be charged through solar power whether grid power is available or not. It goes to grid power only when solar energy is not available. It helps in reducing electricity costs along with keeping the environment clean.
- Heliac PCU can be operated with or without solar panels. The customer can use heliac solar inverter as a regular inverter without bothering about use of solar panel energy.
- Heliac inverter has the intelligent feature to recognize the type of battery connected to it. It is auto adjusting the battery’s charging characteristics accordingly.
- Extensive electronic protections are available on Helaic PCU. There are a number of protections that the Home PCU ensures. It stops reverse current flow from battery to solar array, it provides load short circuit protection, and it provides battery / solar panel reverse protection through DC fuse and Overload protection also.
- It is very compatible with IT load. IT loads which provide protections to IT instruments like computers, printers etc.
- The frequency of DG output is a very vital parameter that always varies. And if the system is in DG enable mode then the system will be compatible to take any of the frequency as the input source frequency.
- Operating Mode Selection:
- PCU Mode Priority – Solar Energy → Battery → Grid
- Smart Mode Priority – Solar Energy → Grid → Battery
- Hybrid Mode – Priority for load → Grid → Solar Energy → Battery
- Priority for battery charging – Solar → Grid
- Inbuilt PWM Solar Charge Controller.
- Multi-Colour LCD Display.
- Frequency Available 50 & 60Hz.
- Multi Charging Stage. (Bulk, Absorption & Float)
- Solar Priority for Load & Battery Charging.
- Preference to Solar Power over Grid Power.
- Pure Sine Wave Output.
- Protections : RBP, RSPV, OVL, BL, OBC, SC, IHV & ILV.
- Compatible with DG as an Input Source.
- Compatible with IT Load.
- Compatible with SMF, Gel & Tubular Batteries.
- Priority Selection – PCU, Smart & Hybrid for Saving Energy and Money.